Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sale: Save 33%

So, today I learned from Twitter about this nifty little site, www.stimator.com, that you can use to estimate the value of a web property. Just plug in the URL and it calculates a dollar value based on some rather unclear criteria. It seems to work pretty well. The website where I work came in at about $75,000. Not bad for a public library website. And my wife's employer, a well-know technology website, came in around $5 million dollars, which seems proportionally appropriate. But then I ran my own blog, this site, and . . . well, hoo boy I can make you a great deal. If you can pay 10% up front and the remainder within 90 days, I'll let this domain name and all content go for just $3.38 million. Act quickly though. I expect it to sell quickly, and you don't want to get caught up in a bidding war.

No comments: